Why should you chose Kelvin Valley Properties to manage your rental property?
We offer a high quality Full Management Service, providing a comprehensive service to our landlords. We deal with all aspects of managing your property, meaning that our clients can get on with their lives, safe in the knowledge that their properties are in safe hands.
With the ever changing and growing list of local and National Government legal requirements for renting out properties, we are finding more and more landlords find our full management service the best way to go to reduce hassle and make sure they meet all legal requirements.
Our knowledgeable and skilled staff can help you with every step of becoming and being a landlord.
Our staff are highly experienced in the industry and local rental market. We are very invested in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) so our staff are regularly upskilling and stay up to date with the changing legal requirement for landlords and their properties.
As a business we are accredited by ARLA, and our staff receive full professional training and hold the relevant qualifications for performing their roles.
All our landlords have a unique and individual service tailored to their needs and requirements You can be as hands-on or hands-off as a landlord – we tailor our service to suit your needs!
Our Full Management Service includes:
Information on Your Property
- Free rental valuation
- Free recommendations on how to present your property to the market
- Free guidance on all the Local and National Government legal requirements
- Free information on yield potential
Marketing your property
- Detailed schedule
- Professional photographs
- Listings on national property websites (including Rightmove)
- Social media advertising on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Advertising on our high traffic Kelvin Valley Properties website
- Local advertising through high quality ‘To Let’ property boards
- Central main street office with window advertising
- Extensive database of tenants
- Property matching service
- Accompanied viewings during and after normal working hours
- Regular viewing feedback
- No rent, then no management fee
Before the tenancy begins
- Professional potential tenant referencing
- Deposit collection and use of Government Deposit Scheme
- Creation of professional & thorough legal paperwork, including Tenancy Agreement
- Highly detailed and photographic inventory of property condition and contents
- Tenancy check in with transfer of keys and all legal paperwork
During the tenancy
- Collection of monthly rent
- Bank transfer for landlord payments using Faster Payments
- Monthly statement to assist with landlord accounts
- Regular inspections
- Reminders & arrangement of legal requirements e.g. Gas Safety Certificate, EICR, PAT Test etc
- Communication point for all tenant enquires regarding the property
- Arrangement of repairs and maintenance
- Arrangement of tenancy renewals
At the end of tenancy
- Creation of all legal paperwork required
- Transfers of keys and possession of property
- Full check out report
- Communication with Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Full & detailed deposit dispute report, if required, in necessary formats
- Re-advertising of property onto the rental market